Perfect for uplighting feature walls and mature trees, when an Inground application is required with increased illumination. The Inground 11 is easy to install and designed to project a quality warm illumination. Features include:
- Made from quality corrosion resistant brass
- IP67 weatherproof rating and resistant to dust providing a high level of protection against the elements
- Inbuilt thermal protection
- Supplied fitted with unique toggle fixing system for an easy to install decking solution
- Supplied with custom designed PVC canister (90mm x 140mm) for concrete installation.
Download the Inground 11 Data Sheet, Installation and Product information from the Resources section below.
Recommended Applications and Accessories
Perfect for emphasising the textural surface on feature or stone walls as the uplight grazes the surface. Uplight sculptural and landscapes features, trees and plantings from within paving, lawns and other hard surfaces. Ground or surface mounted. Ground or surface mounted. Suitable for concrete and decking installation.
- Concrete application. Supplied canister can be placed in slab prior to concrete pour to ensure good drainage to soil. Cutout can also be core drilled with 92mm size core drill. Canister is not required but hole must provide drainage to sub soil
- Decking or timber application. 90mm cutout is required for installation into timber. Canister is not required when installing into decking.
Fourth Dimension is a New Zealand-owned company specialising in world-class lighting solutions. Having formed partnerships with respected architectural and decorative lighting brands from across Europe, Australia and beyond, Fourth Dimension offers a range that’s technically advanced and beautifully innovative.
Consulting closely with commercial and residential clients, Fourth Dimension combines exceptional lighting instruments with thoughtful design – aiming to enhance people’s environments and lives. Together with leading architects, interior designers and lighting designers, Fourth Dimension has illuminated some of New Zealand’s most impressive restaurants, bars, offices, retail spaces and private homes.
Founded in 2019, Fourth Dimension saw an opportunity to use its teams collective expertise to bring high-end lighting brands to New Zealand, making these sought after products more accessible. Fourth Dimension now represents a collection of carefully selected brands, which are on display in our showroom in Auckland.
We also appreciate that sustainable solutions are now no longer simply a value add-on but often a requirement. That is why the Fourth Dimension team has hand-picked brands at the forefront of energy-efficient lighting to give you access to the latest green technology which can help make a difference.
When you come to Fourth Dimension you get lighting which makes a visual statement while at the same time delivering high-end performance