D&D Technologies

Website
D&D Technologies
Services
  • Innovative gate hardware
  • Heavy-duty gate hardware

Since 1989

Proudly the world’s leading innovator and manufacturer of premium gate latches, locks and hinges...

The installation of a new gate is an important decision, regardless of it being for residential, industrial, commercial or child safety applications. 

In general, gate latches and hinges make up just 1% of the total cost of a fencing installation…but it makes the other 99% function effectively. 

The operation, construction (materials used), quality, weight, functionality, footprint and security are just some of the variations to consider when making an informed decision about gate hardware.

For over 30 years, D&D Technologies has been developing gate-closing systems you can trust, with state-of-the art manufacturing, quality testing and, most importantly, products backed by a guarantee to always perform to their intended use. 

D&D Technologies now has over 300 Hi-Performance Gate Hardware Solutions!

Featured products

Visit company website
Request price / brochure
Downloads
Contact the supplier
Done tagging
Full screen

D&D Technologies

D&D Technologies

Services
  • Innovative gate hardware
  • Heavy-duty gate hardware

Since 1989

Proudly the world’s leading innovator and manufacturer of premium gate latches, locks and hinges...

The installation of a new gate is an important decision, regardless of it being for residential, industrial, commercial or child safety applications. 

In general, gate latches and hinges make up just 1% of the total cost of a fencing installation…but it makes the other 99% function effectively. 

The operation, construction (materials used), quality, weight, functionality, footprint and security are just some of the variations to consider when making an informed decision about gate hardware.

For over 30 years, D&D Technologies has been developing gate-closing systems you can trust, with state-of-the art manufacturing, quality testing and, most importantly, products backed by a guarantee to always perform to their intended use. 

D&D Technologies now has over 300 Hi-Performance Gate Hardware Solutions!

Featured products

Visit company website
Request price / brochure
Downloads
Contact the supplier
Done tagging
Full screen

D&D Technologies

D&D Technologies

Services
  • Innovative gate hardware
  • Heavy-duty gate hardware

Since 1989

Proudly the world’s leading innovator and manufacturer of premium gate latches, locks and hinges...

The installation of a new gate is an important decision, regardless of it being for residential, industrial, commercial or child safety applications. 

In general, gate latches and hinges make up just 1% of the total cost of a fencing installation…but it makes the other 99% function effectively. 

The operation, construction (materials used), quality, weight, functionality, footprint and security are just some of the variations to consider when making an informed decision about gate hardware.

For over 30 years, D&D Technologies has been developing gate-closing systems you can trust, with state-of-the art manufacturing, quality testing and, most importantly, products backed by a guarantee to always perform to their intended use. 

D&D Technologies now has over 300 Hi-Performance Gate Hardware Solutions!

Featured products

Visit company website
Request price / brochure
Downloads
Contact the supplier
Done tagging
Full screen