The Glassworks have been working in glass for thirty-five years.
Our portfolio spans large-scale windows for churches and public buildings, to smaller bespoke windows for residential buildings.
Design, fabrication, installation and project management are included in our service.
At our Auckland studio, we make windows to our own designs as well as collaborating with many different, respected New Zealand artists and designers.
We have worked with such notable artists as Pat Hanly, Shane Cotton, Ralph Hotere, Robert Ellis and Phillip Trusttum.
We have completed the stained glass in the Holy Trinity Cathedral, an extensive project that took seven years.
We have also completed a three -year project for Peter and Fran Jackson. This involved creating a series of stained glass windows for the Park Road Post Production unit in Miramar.
- We see design as being the most import element in our work.
- We maintain consistent high quality in all our projects.
- We use the best quality hand blown and drawn glass sourced from France, Germany and Poland.
- We always strive to deliver beyond our client’s expectations.
- Our service encompasses detailed planning, framework, construction and installation.
- We keep all customers up to date with progress on their projects.
- We do this with photographs, drawings, e-mails and site and studio visits.
We have now had the experience of managing a number of projects by e-mail.