Charles Ferguson Building - Woods Glass | ArchiPro

Charles Ferguson Building

Charles Fergusson Building was opened in 1975 and is named after Sir Charles Fergusson, who was the Governor General of New Zealand from 1924 – 1930.

Designed by the architectural division of the Ministry of Works, this Brutalist style building is being fully redeveloped to accommodate the current needs of government agencies. The redevelopment, which began in November 2016 is due for completion in quarter four 2018 and is leased to the government until 2033.

The redevelopment, designed by Warren and Mahoney includes a new glass façade with seismic strengthening to 100% of the National Building Standard.

Visit professional's website
Enquire about the process / fees
Contact details

Professionals used on this project